Sunday, June 16, 2013

My First Day of Work at KFC

I'm the kind of person who can not sit only.  After SPM examination,I apply work at KFC Jusco Cheras Selatan.  First my department is as CSC or Customer Service Crew.  I just mooping floor, wipe down and clean up all messed table.  This department is most tired and sometimes your leg can get numb.



This is ME when I wear new KFC crew uniform for anniversary 40th of KFC . (sorry for the ugly duck face)...


second last is me ... (like makcik...okey I know that)

One of sweet moment when I work here I know someone who loves me or in other words is my SECRET ADMIRE . He keeps feelings from me. He said he started like me when one night he helped me by sending me to my house because my father could not take me home due to he work.  But the thing that make me sad,our relationship not less than 2 month . :"(

(third from left is my manager,I call her Madam only.  And third from right is my area manager,I call he Sir Zaidi)



No comments:

Post a Comment