Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hey ! It's A Girl Thing ! :)

Assalamualaikum, you alls :)

Today my PD class is cancel, so I have chance to update my blog.  You know what, I falling in love with this make up style because it is easy, simple and you can use this style to go class even in your everyday make up. Furthermore, this make up style is from kpop artist but I not like kpop. I just love watching Running Man! So is lucky if you is a kpop fans and you love to make up like them. The name of this make up step is Ullzang! Keep in touch!

Double eye lid tape is like salotape that you stick on your eye lid to make your eye lid because most of asian eye is look smaller and only have one eye lid. Actually, you must use eyeliner in gel version. Good Luck for your first trial !



No comments:

Post a Comment