Monday, September 2, 2013

MY LOVE, NORMAN

(yes, i know he is cute like me :3)

This is my love, Norman Shah bin Roslan.First time i know he at our school. At first, I think he is arrogant man because he never ask me even we are in the same school. I'm shocked when I get message from him at Facebook and that time we started know each other. We meet at UPM and at that time I was undergoing SPM seminar program and he with his father to take his brother that same age with me. That time is so sweet. hehe :)

He hot-tempered. Whe we fight, he threatened me to come to my house at 2am and make a commotion in front of the house.


He already meet my parents for blessing our relationship.  Alhamdulilah, my parents like him much.  For you information, first time they meet each other when he was with me who are waiting for my father to take me home.  I have warned him to go home and do not need to see my parents, but when I looked back (just pay parking tickets) I see him and my father are chatting. restless, I got in the car and my father said 'the boy looks good' and at that time I felt grateful that my father loves my choice man. :)


At KL downtown :)


No comments:

Post a Comment