Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Its cha cha time ! CHATIME MILK TEA

have you ever heard of chatime? yessss yes??? should be yes right? especially if you’re a bubble tea lover like me… 

I know Chatime through my boyfriend. he bought me a drink this every day. He always bought me chocolate hazelnut with pearl and I like this also.



What I like this brand is we be able to ask them to less sugar, more sugar, less ice, more ice, or even more topping. :) . The taste is so awesome and great. We can feel the greatness of his milk tea taste sweet and creamy taste with the chewy pearl. So yummy !!! 

Let me introduce you this great milk tea. Well, incase you havent heard of chatime, chatime is a bubble tea franchise from Taiwan. Established in 2005 and now has over 300 retail locations over the world.  You can get your Chatime bubble tea from their outlet in sstwomall, Times Square, Pavilion KL, Sunway Pyramid, The Gardens Mid Valley and Avenue mall Penang. Nice right? Now i can get my cup of bubble tea whenever I feel like drinking it, especially since they have their Sunway Pyramid.haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment