Monday, September 2, 2013

MEGARAYA AT MY COLLEGE

At Monday, 25.8.2013, at my college, Kolej Teknologi Timur, just celebrate our tradition. When Aidilfitri is coming, my college will hold a reception to make a human relation to get close.


This is my housemate.  We are like siblings and very close to each other.  we share food, share clothes and share their stories and feelings. We solve the problem in the house by way of meeting. :) .Furthermore, at the event, we prepared food like ketupat, rendang, and peanut sauce. But unfortunately, the food was prepared very limited. fortunately I did not line up to get the food. Me and my housemate go up to the hostel and we cooperate cooking lunch. As usual menu is sardines and rice dishes. I think that is more fun than we get food at the event. :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment