Sunday, September 1, 2013

MY UNCLE'S WEDDING FEAST

Last week at 16.8.2013, my uncle and he wife was safely married.  His name is Yazid bin Mustamin and he wife is Nor Raisyan.  He's wife from Kelantan.  I not remember which part of Kelantan.  The wedding went well that day. Newlyweds wearing a green theme. Function once performed with medium where only close relatives only invited to the gathering.  There, I took some pictures to remember the glorious days.


sweet couple :)


left from man bride, right from woman bride


Our family feel tired because of sitting too long in the van until our bottom getting numb.  But we enjoy the journey.


In van :)


front from left : Amal, Amri, Syairazi, me
back from left : Uncle Salni, my mum Peah :)

They are legally husband and wife with one pronouncement with accompanying dowry worth RM3000 and sending from the boys is 8 and 9 of the woman responded.


No comments:

Post a Comment