Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My bestie at secondary school

I have a friend at my school and her name is Dayang Nazaidatul Shima. She is from Sarawak. Firstly, we are clumsy and not close at first. We started get friend when we sitting side by side and we get more close after that. She always talks to me about her problem and at that time I know she need someone to talk. Actually, she is not like what I think, she is friendly and love to laugh.But I feel a little silly when with her because she is wise and pious.


My lovely bff :)

I changed a lot because of her.  Usually in my school, they are trends where we wear short stocking and small size of hijab.  I'm the one of them but after I meet her, I changed to wear big size of hijab and long stocking. More, she make me to do solat on that time. Alhamdulilah, because Allah send her to changed me :)


I love you dayang :')


No comments:

Post a Comment